Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on-Sea SS9
WE’RE TURNING LEIGH PINK
Following the success of turning Leigh-On-Sea pink during October 2017 & 2018.
The Lady McAdden Breast Screening Trust invite the businesses and community of Leigh-on-Sea to help us again for 2019!
For Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October) we are highlighting the work of Lady McAdden Breast Screening Trust by turning Leigh-on-Sea pink. Lady McAdden is your local Breast Cancer Awareness charity and we provide Breast Screening to Women who are 40 plus, Breast Awareness to Women who are 18 plus, also we also provide Osteoporosis Screening to Men and Women who are 35 plus.
Ways you can participate in Leigh in Pink 2019:
- Restaurant/ Café
- Charity shop
2) Sell raffle tickets (provided by Lady McAdden) for our fabulous prize draw
3) Run your own fundraising event / promotion for example: Donate a proportion of your charges from selling cakes, face painting or other activities.
4) Run a competition – for example a children’s colouring competition or guess how many pink petals are in the vase.
5) Promote donations to Lady McAdden via a pink collection pot.
6) Sponsor one of the cash prizes/most supportive fundraiser prize
There will be a significant prize from Lady McAdden to the most supportive fundraiser (prize to be confirmed)
What we will be doing to support the event:
- Promoting participants via a media campaign with the Local Press and Social Media
- Gaining Sponsorship for the Window Display and Supportive Fundraiser Prizes
- Providing Sponsored Banners and Promotional Materials
- Providing participants with a supporting pack including balloons and other information to help you make the most of the week.
- Arranging a type of promotional hunt throughout the week for the public to join in, encouraging the public to come and visit the shops and business of Leigh of Sea.
Sign Up Today!
Lady McAdden Breast Screening Trust,1st Floor, Hillborough Road, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex,
SS0 0SG. Charity Number 1062236