This role will be devise and lead on an ambitious programme to develop and modernise the operations of Lady McAdden. This will involve developing the support for a new Breast Awareness Programme, creating a Customer Relationship Management system, overseeing the development of the new website as well as helping create a range of other new initiatives to support the future direction of the charity. You will also be expected to draft reports for and attend the Board of Trustees meetings and other key meetings.
The Trust is specifically seeking a person who can demonstrate
- Experience of working to and delivering fundraising outcomes.
- Experience of promotional campaign generation using existing data (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Proven experience of coming into/ working in a new organisation and taking on and managing short term projects successfully
- Demonstrable WordPress content management & updating skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and principles of CRM databases and other Microsoft Office Skills
- Extremely competent in Social media and generating posts/following/interactions – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and taking on new platforms as they become popular
The role will be for 6 months, working 14 hours per week from any of the Lady McAdden sites (Tilbury, Leigh on Sea, Westcliff on Sea) as directed and the Trust requires.
Please contact us if you would like more information or an informal chat about the role.
Closing Date: Monday 7th September 9am
Interviews: ASAP – please note the interviews may be delayed or moved online given the ongoing coronavirus situation and we will keep applicants updated as appropriate
Job Type: Part Time – 14 hours per week
Salary: £TBC per hour
Annual Leave: 28 days inc Bank Holidays Pro Rata
To apply please email a covering letter (of no more than 2 pages) and copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – All applications must be via email and received by the Trust by 9am on Monday 7th September 2020