If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding role that uses your management and organisational skills then this is a great role for you.
We are looking for someone who can help secure a bright and successful future for Lady McAdden Breast Screening Trust based in Southend-on-Sea. In particular we need someone who can review current operations, develop our Business Plan and Strategy as well as devise and start to implement a new fundraising plan for the charity.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Management Team in delivering high quality services.
- Reviewing the charity’s financial position and developing a revised Business Plan.
- Devising and leading on a new fundraising campaign
- Enhancing the reputation and profile of the charity by developing positive links with key organisations and companies and overseeing marketing and PR .
The experience and qualities to be successful in this role include:
- Good standard of education.
- Experience in leadership and management at a senior level.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience in strategic and business planning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong and effective quality relations with staff, Trustees and outside organisations.
- Good at planning, organising and prioritising and able to work on own initiative to tight deadlines.
- Influencing skills.
How do I apply?
Please email your CV and a covering letter highlighting your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 14th December 2018
Interviews: Mid-January 2019
Job Type: Full-time, fixed term contract 18months-2 years
Annual Leave: 28 days